TERRY FLAT SOCKS™ | BLACK
Black FLAT SOCKS™ | Bella Lucca Boutique
Terry FLAT SOCKS™
Your new favorite socks!
Traditional socks ruin a great outfit, and let's be honest... "no shows" always show or slip down and become annoying and uncomfortable. Put those pains to rest with FLAT SOCKS™!
These fun sock alternatives have a layer of foam for cushy comfort and are trim-to-fit, so they can be used in all your favorite shoes. The best part? Throw ‘em in the wash as often as you’d like.
- NO STINK: Odor-control tech helps keep feet fresh
- NO SWEAT: Moisture-wicking pulls sweat away
- SOFT & CUSHY: Supportive foam makes every step comfy
- MACHINE WASHABLE: Throw ‘em in the washer & dryer, just like socks
Sizing Guide: We do not offer specific kid's sizing; however, all of our FLAT SOCKS™ are trim-to-fit. You can easily purchase a Small or Large pair and trim them down to fit any shoe size! Depending on the width of you child’s shoe, the Large FLAT SOCKS™ are wider than the Small FLAT SOCKS™ and could provide more coverage.
|Women's Shoe Size||Men's Shoe Size|
|Small||Up to size 11||Up to size 10|
|Large||Up to 15||Up to size 14|
- If possible, remove current insole in shoe and use as a trim guide for FLAT SOCKS™.
- If you can’t remove shoe insole, use trim guides on the back of the FLAT SOCKS™ to trim to the right size.
Care Instructions: machine wash cold with like colors, no bleach, tumble dry.
- 100% Polyester
- 100% Polyurethane Foam
- Made in China
1. How do I trim FLAT SOCKS™ for my shoes?
- EASIEST OPTION: If your shoe has a removable insole, take it out and use it as a guide to cut your new FLAT SOCKS™. This will ensure your perfect fit. NEXT EASIEST OPTION (only other option): The shoes your wearing don’t have a removeable insole, first, complain. THEN, count your blessings and flip your FLAT SOCKS™ over to find our trim guide on the back. Use this to cut down to your size!
2. Are FLAT SOCKS™ machine washable?
- Yes, you wash them on a regular cycle with like-colors.
3. How much room will FLAT SOCKS™ take up in my shoes?
FLAT SOCKS are designed to take up the same amount of room, or less, than boring socks. The actual thickness of the FLAT SOCKS™ differs slightly by material, please see chart below for exact measurements:
|Small Terry||11-5/8th in. long X 3-3/8th in. wide X 3/16th in. thick|
|Large Terry||12-5/16th in. long X 3-3/4th in. wide X 3/16th in. thick|
|Small Mesh||11-5/8th in. long X 3-3/8th in. wide X 1/8th in. thick|
|Large Mesh||12-5/16th in. long X 3-3/4th in. wide X 1/8th in. thick|
|Small Wool||11-5/8th in. long X 3-3/8th in. wide X 3/16th in. thick|
|Large Wool||12-5/16th in. long X 3-3/4th in. wide X 3/16th in. thick|
**The length and width are at the longest point and widest point of the FLAT SOCKS™. The longest point for length is from heel-to-toe and the widest point is at the ball-of-foot.
4. What is the difference between the Terry, Mesh and Wool materials?
|Terry||closest material to a traditional sock; creates a plush environment for the foot||100% Polyester 2mm microfiber Terry; considered a 3D textile due to its many soft protruding threads; base cushion of 100% polyurethane foam (PU)|
|Mesh||very similar to the mesh you find in athletic shoes; comfy and breathable||100% Polyester BK Mesh; a tighter knit material that is lower profile, can be considered more breathable due to the pattern woven into the knit; base cushion of 100% polyurethane foam (PU)|
|Wool||soft and cushy material; breathable yet slightly warmer||100% Polyester Micro Wool; synthetic microwool is a non-woven textile that has a lower profile than regular wool’s and fur’s; base cushion of 100% polyurethane foam (PU)|